Bonus Medallion Clues

For those who collect or enjoy reading the clues, here are those that never made it to the public because of the medallion's discovery after Clue #2.

Clue # 3
I went out early searching this spot.
The sun was at first in my eyes.
But when I turned to my left,
I avoided those sunny skies.

And when I got to the general spot,
I knew that I had to go to my right.
It's important to remember what we're taught,
So you'll find that my approach is pretty tight.

Clue # 4
Before you recall last year,
Know that a three-peat is not meant to be.
But don't so casually dismiss it.
There are advantages to what you can see.

I will remind you that you study for a purpose.
And it's all in how it is earned.
Your take on it is considered normal.
Yet be careful or you'll feel spurned.

Clue # 5
Stay guarded for your safety.
Watch every step that you take.
It's in our nature to see the obvious.
But miss what lies in our wake.

If you see what crosses the letter,
An obvious act of fate,
You'll find yourself getting closer,
As all around you, you see a common trait.

Clue # 6
This year my themes are pretty subtle.
Perhaps even somewhat helter-skelter.
Things are devoid of landmarks,
Since Mother Nature provides her shelter.

Winding along life's pathways,
Or seeking ways to soak up the sun.
One could slip while they are walking,
Yet ironically you're encouraged to run.

Rather than give an explanation for these clues, I will leave them as is. Knowing the location of the medallion BEFORE it is found often provides a different perspective. My Bouncers often say, "once I know the hiding spot, the clues make sense to me". Lets see if that works for the reader as well.

Gary Gillis

Popular posts from this blog

Clue #2 - 2023 Jimmy John's Marigold Medallion Hunt

Clue #6 - 2023 Jimmy John's Marigold Medallion Hunt